all lurkers please raise their right arm
corks
2006-08-06 14:00:25 UTC
okay , roll call time

who's here and where ya from

oh and what ya riding ??????

corks
Andrew
2006-08-06 17:02:07 UTC
Post by corks
okay , roll call time
who's here and where ya from
oh and what ya riding ??????
corks
raises hand.
--
Andrew
00 Daytona
00 Speed Triple
71 Kawi H1
05 Infant
Drin
2006-08-07 04:28:15 UTC
.... looks around, raises arm quickly then drops it..........

I still check in regularly whilst loading the latest binaries headers. I have a
05 Speed Triple which I ride every day, a KTM LC4 motard that has hardly left
the garage since the Trumpet arrived, a Honda TLR250 trials bike that will see
some action shortly and I have just sold my 75 Ducati SS750 which was a work in
progress.

This leads to a couple of questions. I am planning to chop in the KTM for
something to ride everyday so the Trip doesnt get all the kms. The original plan
was to use the KTM but after riding the Trip it feels all uncomfortable, slow,
rattley and a little unpleasant. Was thinking new GSR600 (are then on shop
floors yet?) or SV650 or late model gsxr600/750 around the 10/11k mark. Dont
like the ER6 or FZ6 particularly. Bit of a Suzuki fan though.
Any other recommendations

Also I want to replace the Duc with a reliable pre-80 bike to go on classic bike
club runs. I have looked at a few bad examples of GS1k and CB750 from late 70s.
Used to have a A2 Z1000 but hard to find. Brits metal is a bit labour intensive
and Italian usually too pricey. Dont suppose anyone has an RD400e they want to
go to a good home?????? other ideas ???

Ohhh and congratulations thats probably the longest post i've ever made.

Rgds

Drin

In article <44d5f4bf$0$21288$***@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au>, corks
says...
Post by corks
okay , roll call time
who's here and where ya from
oh and what ya riding ??????
corks
corks
2006-08-08 14:07:50 UTC
sv650 for a twin

zed or cb something for the 4

and you got all bases covered

or

gsr600 for the all rounder 4

and perhaps a nwer duke for the twin stuff - ie late 90's 900ss or 650
pantah ????
Post by Drin
[...]
Post by corks
okay , roll call time