Where to watch MotoGP in Perth?
James Harvey
2006-05-10 17:15:12 UTC
Hey all,

On Sunday, I'm hoping to catch some of the MotoGP on Fox Sports 2 (after
Mother's Day stuff) at a pub somewhere. Not sure where yet.. I'm in
Morley and limited to public transport / bicycle at the moment.

I've been watching it on 10 but it's not on until 1.40 AM this week.
Does anyone know of anywhere that consistently shows the MotoGP (when
it's on during hotel opening hours..)?

Thanks
corks
2006-05-11 06:48:54 UTC
cheers in vic park is supposed to be prettyt good

or maybe the brass monkey red room ??
--
http://photobucket.com/albums/b216/corks67/my-bikes/
Thanks
James Harvey
2006-05-12 12:00:10 UTC
Post by corks
cheers in vic park is supposed to be prettyt good
or maybe the brass monkey red room ??
Thanks Corks.. I know that Cheers hosted the MCRCWA social do on
Wednesday.. but I didn't get the fricken' letter til Wednesday so I
couldn't make it!!
corks
2006-05-13 03:45:44 UTC

Post by James Harvey
Post by corks
cheers in vic park is supposed to be prettyt good
or maybe the brass monkey red room ??
Thanks Corks.. I know that Cheers hosted the MCRCWA social do on
Wednesday.. but I didn't get the fricken' letter til Wednesday so I
couldn't make it!!
bugger n crapola :-(