merry christmas
corks
2007-12-24 23:36:33 UTC
to anyone thats still hangs out and lurks on here :-)
acruhl
2007-12-25 03:23:32 UTC
Post by corks
to anyone thats still hangs out and lurks on here :-)
We're not quite there yet, but the same to you. Only about 3 1/2 hours
to go.

Andy
corks
2007-12-25 03:36:50 UTC
hell, its already been chrissie here for 12 and half hours :-D
Andy
sean_q
2011-11-24 21:11:30 UTC
Post by corks
to anyone thats still hangs out and lurks on here :-)
Watch for Six white boomers, snow white boomers
Racing Santa Claus through the blazing sun
Six white boomers, snow white boomers
On his Australian run

sq