Quiet
Wado
2006-01-26 07:14:02 UTC
Yes it is quiet in here

Neil
not wrong, jeez i try to get people to post , im almost thinking of
redirecting all my war email to here
Maybe you should post WAR stuff ?
I just look at this empty group and think.... hmmm - I've got absolutely
nothing to say :-)
my life is so boring.
On the plus side, I just got a 2001 VFR800 !
Sounds a bit like a Chev engine at idle :-)
hmmm... thats all.
big_harold
corks
2006-01-26 09:29:43 UTC
hello neil , long time no hear

how you bveeen

corks
--
http://photobucket.com/albums/b216/corks67/my-bikes/
big_harold
Wado
2006-01-26 21:44:00 UTC
Been oversea's with work for the last 4 months. I now ride a ZR-7. Looking
at getting a 250cc scooter for me and Emma. Ha ha laugh away but these
thing are cheap on rego and unfortunately we don't get the chance to ride
that often.

Neil
Post by corks
hello neil , long time no hear
how you bveeen
corks
big_harold
corks
2006-01-28 08:25:02 UTC
eeeewww o/s can you us where or is it a secret :-)

good to hear from you and that you and emma are going good

i got a 05 r6 now , nice bike , might keep it for a while :-)
--
Post by Wado
Been oversea's with work for the last 4 months. I now ride a ZR-7.
Looking at getting a 250cc scooter for me and Emma. Ha ha laugh away but
these thing are cheap on rego and unfortunately we don't get the chance to
ride that often.
Neil
Post by corks
hello neil , long time no hear
how you bveeen
corks
big_harold
Wado
2006-01-28 22:10:10 UTC
What for more than 3 months :) Your sig seems to constantly grow :)

I went to the middle east.

http://www.showandgo.com.au/sales/legrande_bf.htm

This is the scooter we are looking at getting. It's a cheinese copy of a
Yamaha majesty.
It's a shame that we have to get rid of the zr-7. It's my first naked bike
and I was enjoying it. Need to get something that the mrses can ride.

Neil
Post by Wado
Been oversea's with work for the last 4 months. I now ride a ZR-7.
Looking at getting a 250cc scooter for me and Emma. Ha ha laugh away but
these thing are cheap on rego and unfortunately we don't get the chance
to ride that often.
Neil
Post by corks
hello neil , long time no hear
how you bveeen
corks
big_harold
James Harvey
2006-01-29 02:43:58 UTC
Convince the Mrs to get her 250 licence and get yourself a nice little
bike mate! How about a VTR250?
Post by Wado
Been oversea's with work for the last 4 months. I now ride a ZR-7.
Looking at getting a 250cc scooter for me and Emma. Ha ha laugh away but
these thing are cheap on rego and unfortunately we don't get the chance
to ride that often.
Neil
Post by corks
hello neil , long time no hear
how you bveeen
corks
big_harold
Wado
2006-01-29 03:57:22 UTC
She has a full license, her problem is finding a bike that she can reach the
floor on. She doesn't like naked bikes and she doesn't fit on sports bikes.

Neil
Post by Wado
Been oversea's with work for the last 4 months. I now ride a ZR-7.
Looking at getting a 250cc scooter for me and Emma. Ha ha laugh away
but these thing are cheap on rego and unfortunately we don't get the
chance to ride that often.
Neil
Post by corks
hello neil , long time no hear
how you bveeen
corks
big_harold
corks
2006-01-29 07:37:47 UTC

Post by Wado
She has a full license, her problem is finding a bike that she can reach
the floor on. She doesn't like naked bikes and she doesn't fit on sports
bikes.
she is too fussy , trade her in a less hi-maintneence model

:-)

Wado
2006-01-29 03:58:07 UTC
Also can't downgrade to a Honda :)

Neil
Post by Wado
Been oversea's with work for the last 4 months. I now ride a ZR-7.
Looking at getting a 250cc scooter for me and Emma. Ha ha laugh away
but these thing are cheap on rego and unfortunately we don't get the
chance to ride that often.
Neil
Post by corks
hello neil , long time no hear