Motorbike license
news.iinet.net.au
2006-08-13 04:51:54 UTC
can someone help and recommend any driving school to get my license for
motorbike?
I have allready C class license, I am in Perth, Nedlands

Thanks
corks
2006-08-13 23:04:37 UTC
alert are good and also elite are popular
Hi,
Thanks
news.iinet.net.au

Thanks
corks
Thanks
news.iinet.net.au

Thanks
corks
2006-08-15 23:48:21 UTC
sorry man, couldnt/dont have any of the numbers of the top of my head

i think you'll find bother alaert and maybe elite have web sites - not sure

cheers dave
Post by news.iinet.net.au
thx
Aurimas
Post by corks
alert are good and also elite are popular
Hi,