Question: do you pay for parking?
Aurimas
2006-11-16 07:11:06 UTC
If you do, where do you put the ticket?
Especially in Perth

Aurimas
James Harvey
2006-11-16 10:51:18 UTC
Post by Aurimas
If you do, where do you put the ticket?
Especially in Perth
Aurimas
The only place I've seen signs saying you have to was in the old carpark
near the city end of the causeway, which has since been dug up and
turned into a nature reserve. As far as I know in the rest of the city
it is free. Unfortunately, it's a pretty limited resource.

It would be better if we had footpath parking like in Melbourne. Write
to the City of Perth and tell them so.
Aurimas
2006-11-16 12:35:30 UTC
:) Good idea, why don't you do it?
But the question if there is no MC bays, and you have to park somewhere in
car bay. Do you pay for it?

Aurimas
alxr
corks
2006-11-17 01:59:13 UTC
i shave it done between the fuel tank aqnd seat
Aurimas
Knobdoodle
2006-11-17 09:11:40 UTC
THAT's gotta' be a sig file!
--
Clem

Q: Does anything say "I'm a Wanker" louder than whinging about top-posting?