best helmet for $500????
corks
2006-08-08 13:52:48 UTC
having a look around for new helmet and do feel like spending megabucks

so any opinions on "best"full face helemt $500 max

prefer it to be quietish , lightish and coolish

so what ya reckon

last 2 helmets have been hjc's been pretty happy with them , but some of the
newer brands, like kbcm ogk seem cool ????
J5
2006-08-08 23:05:39 UTC
Post by corks
having a look around for new helmet and do feel like spending megabucks
so any opinions on "best"full face helemt $500 max
prefer it to be quietish , lightish and coolish
so what ya reckon
last 2 helmets have been hjc's been pretty happy with them , but some of
the newer brands, like kbcm ogk seem cool ????
bought a KBC helmet a few months back

great graphics
great shape and plenty of good vents
removable helmet liner
quick release visors
comfy imho
relatively quiet at 80kph , so good for commute
getting noisy about 100 I usually wear earplugs on day rides

on sale was $200
FuTAnT
An Arai on sale.
justAL
2006-08-09 09:07:03 UTC
Screw the price Corks and try on helmets for size and fit first.

I'd recommend the Shark RSF2 or if you can find one that has had $50-$100
knocked off it, the RSX. HJC and KBC would be next in line after that.

justAL
Knobdoodle
2006-08-09 10:50:38 UTC
Get a flip-face Scrote; you'll never go back!!
(Nolan N102)
--
Clem

Q: Does anything say "I'm a Wanker" louder than whinging about top-posting?
Smiley
2006-08-11 23:06:58 UTC
I have some Suomy Spec 1R's on special on EBay. $529.00.
I may be able to go lower.

David
Aussie Discs
http://www.aussiediscs.com.au